Thursday, August 14, 2008

Any Time Now!

Yesterday was my last OB appointment until after Abigail is born! We are scheduled to go in for the induction this Sunday after 7pm BUT we found out at my appointment that I have already started the natural labor process. As of yesterday I was 80% effaced and 1cm dilated. Dr.Garant stripped the membranes to help speed up the process and hopes that I go into natural labor before Sunday. Her guess was by Friday night!!! So, now we are just playing the waiting game and getting ready to meet Miss. Abigail Mae!

Last night Jennifer came over and took some last minute pictures of my belly cause i never took any! You can tell that I have dropped in the pictures but they still turned out cute. I am definitely at the stage that I just want her out of my belly! I think you can tell in some of the pictures. My body is just TIRED and HuGe!

Molli Pickle is not exactly thrilled about having a little sister but I think she is going to do fine! She already knows what is Abi's and what is not Abi's, but i think her biggest adjustment will be learning that she is not getting all of my attention anymore. She will learn though! Hopefully!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the belly pictures with the ribbon. You look good at 9 months! I can't wait to meet my little niece. It won't be long now!!!

John and Joanna said...

My sweet KM!!!
Congratulations!!! I just saw Miss Abi...what a beautiful treasure. I love you dearly...my heart is over joyed for yoU! I know that great things are ahead!!!!
I can't wait to meet you Abi!!!

Lots of love to you!!!!
Joanna

John and Joanna said...

and how could i forget to say this.... BLESS THE BOW :)