Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's Hard to be a Baby...

Today Abi is 5 days old! Her life has been very exciting so far. I know I should be sitting at home for weeks and not going out into public with her buuuut... I have anyways. I just walk fast and don't let anyone get near her! So far we have been to the doctor 3 times because Abi lost too much weight and had to be monitored. We have also been to the grocery store, Target and Macy's to get Daddy the rest of his birthday present! To sum it up she is already becoming a great shopper like her Momma! :)

Today Abi also had her first bath! My mom came into town and helped me give her a bath because I was so nervous about the whole bath experience! I thought she would hate it because she does not like being naked but she really did not mind it too much. At first she was like "Get me out of here!" but then she decided baths were actaully quite nice!

I wanted to post some fun pictures of Abi's first 5 days. She is already changing so much and I just want to treasure every moment!





Abi checking herself out in the mirror at the dr. office! She knows she is cute!



Rans and I waiting for Dr. Saenz to come check out Abi!





After Abi's first bath! This picture is just too cute for words! On the top picture... that is not milk! its water from the sink!! just FYI!




Abi Mae chillin in her car seat!

No comments: