I painted her room a minty green and now most everything is set up in her room! My favorite Ms. Dorothy made her bedding and her curtains and it turned out absolutely GORGEOUS!! Abi's signature colors are black, white, and green! That is pretty obvious based on the room! Here are a few pictures of the room so far. Its not done because it still needs some wall decor and a changing table. But, it should all be done before she gets here!! I hope y'all enjoy the pictures!
Once Abi is born, this will be my way of keeping the world up to date on our little princess! So be sure to add this to your favorites so you can check back often!!
2 comments:
oh my word!!!!! If that is not the cutest room in the USA!!!! I just love it!! Miss priss will love it!!!
Girl...i miss you!! I love you dearly!!!!
Maybe Cooper and Abi will have the same birthday!!!!!!!!
Kell Bell it looks beautiful. I miss you so much. Its been forever since I've seen you or spoke to you last. I hope you are doing wonderful. Congrats on the bundle of joy....well I should say that on the 17th. I'll write it again.
The room looks precious. You did a wonderful job! I'm not big on painting. I painted my bathroom red and it took me like a month do actually finish it...maybe even longer.
I can't wait to see updates with actual baby pictures. I'll be praying for you and Miss Abi during her birth. The Lord will be with you every step of the way. I'll be praying for a strong healthy baby on the 17th. I love you girlie!!! Miss you!!!!
Love,
Michelle Bernal
Post a Comment